Deep-Design integrates the various skills in the field of exibition design, interior design and architecture on different levels of intervention. We work on both temporary and permanent exhibit projects and offers his professionalism to design and realize exhibition, commercial and residential spaces, and to offer design and consulting services in the field of product design and graphics and visual communication. The design methodology is always aimed at interaction between form and function, technique and emotion, full and void, surface and volume, point and line, and in this plays a fundamental role in the perceptual dimension that is created through the combination of objects , volumes, lights, materials, space.
Internal resources are supported by a network of external consultants that complement and integrate skills. Our business is also supported by partners that enable us to provide, when required, a turnkey service ranging from ideation to implementation to support and assistance.
Flexibility, availability and ability to intervene in the different phases of the project through a targeted proliferation of ideas that result in a design that is always attentive to the ultimate goals.
– Direct and manage project development from beginning to end including technical design and specification;
– Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
– Develop full-scale project plans, including design, technical plans and associated communication documents;
– Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
– Liaise with clients on an on-going basis and maintain relationships whilst on site;
– Draft and submit budget proposals to client, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary;
– Partnerships with other professional consultants if necessary during project cycle;
– Plan and schedule project timelines using appropriate tools.
– Provide regular communication and updates to the Operations team regarding the status of all projects;
– Monitor and report to relevant parties on project plans, progress and achievements within agreed format/timescales;
– Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans;
– Define project success criteria and circulate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle;
– Conduct quality control checks, in-conjunction with Lead Fitter and Operations;
– Manager on all jobs leaving/entering the warehouse and on site;
– Build, develop, and grow any business relationship vital to the success of the project;